• Shark Attack 2.jpg
    Shark Attack 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,673
  • Shark Attack 3.jpg
    Shark Attack 3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,334

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Well no wonder it's not letting go; If you hold them upside down they go to sleep.... :D

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only thing that comes to Mind Is two feet lower and A few Inches to The other side And He would Have Real Problems !!! I Know Bad Chug!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red, Said How The H@ll Is he Going to Explain that Hicky!!!! LMAO :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sharks out of the water are easy to kill.Their brain is between the eyes and close to the top of the head.A well placed ice pick kills them instantly.To kill a large octopus,you stick your hand in one of its gills and grab its brain,then shake it violently.It turns him inside out as its brain hits seawater its dead in a instant.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
savant365 said:
You might be a redneck if...

LOL.

Ok seriously. I'm sure it hurts a bit but if I had that think stuck to my chest like that wouldn't you (or get a friend) and just squeeze the life out of the little b@stard right then and there? Poof, it falls of. I don't know, it wouldn't happen to me as I would not have been playing with the little guy.

I'm sorry for the shark as I'm sure the kids was playing with it and the head got to close to his chest and the shark latched on. Is the shark already dead, but stuck there?

I don't get it, I just want to dive for coins. :help:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A old wives tale says that if a critter bites you and wont let go even after you have cut off its head that on the next full moon it will let go.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont let any critters bite you.Dont pet sharks or turtles or any critter that has teeth.

sailboatlarry

Aug 12, 2011
savant365 said:
You might be a redneck if...
Trolling for Shark

The visiting preacher was on a morning walk on Long Key Bridge when he spots to locals dragging a heavy rope off the bridge. He looks over the rail and sees a man on the other end of the rope waving his arms and yelling. The preacher praises the 2 local men saying how he admires anyone taking time to help a brother in need.

As the preacher walks on one local says to the other, "He sure don't know nothing about shark fishin."

OP
OP
capt dom

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Once the nurse shark latched on to the guys upper tit
It just didn't want to let go.... even after they stabbed it in the head!

He ended up being taken to the hospital to have it removed....

Good thing the idiot didn't try to straddle the nurse shark
and try to ride it.. :smileinbox: :smileinbox:

His voice will have gone up an octave or two!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread