Shark Tracker Map for Tagged Great Whites including updated Pings

Rock Rock

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this on another forum as a reply about Katherine the Great White ,so I'll just copy and paste it here.

Live shark tracker..click on dot for more info..Katherine is listed and was tagged 8-19-2013 off cape cod but she is still around the FL coast as of now. Last ping was at 8:09 am today.

Actually about 9 roaming the waters there.

Yes I seen that video..she's not playing around and I give kudos to the guy not using his spear, which wouldn't have done much in the end. By the time he reloaded he would have been bait meat.

OCEARCH.ORG »

Click on dot then on left check for latest pings. Very interesting seeing where these sharks travel and how fast they get there.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the Bull sharks and Black Tips?

OP
OP
R

Rock Rock

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not just Great whites..Makos and others..you have to click on dot ,then more info to see what type of shark it is. You can also track where they been.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the Bull sharks and Black Tips?
We have several tagged bull sharks swimming around Florida...a couple of em are pretty big.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rock - very interesting.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
They should include a tagged shark as standard equipment in every commercial airline flight.
Isn't it amazing that they can tell you with reasonable certainty where a tagged shark is but they can't locate an entire missing Boeing airliner or the 200 people that were in it.....

Last edited:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
They should include a tagged shark as standard equipment in every commercial airline flight.
Isn't it amazing that they can tell you with reasonable certainty where a tagged shark is but they can't locate an entire missing Boeing airliner or the 200 people that were in it.....

Actually how is that circumstance even possible?, (Locatinga seaborne fish with more efficiency then an airliner with the most modern communication equipment in existence, in redundant form…...)
If you were asked to make a wager on the possibility of that condition existing before march of this year what would be the odds?

A million to one, a billion?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread