shaving kit

bufaloeletric

Oct 27, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Umax, Tesoro Outlaw, Garrett AT Max, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
planning on selling this shaving kit. what would be a fair price to ask? i dont want to burn myself. the razor is a Gem micromatic, opening-closing mechanism still works. the brush says Wales sterilized x U.S.A. and it does have some bristles missing, the can Royal Crown hair dressing cream is half-full. label says original formula, has ingredients on label,labeled as 29cents. thanks for your time.
shaving kit 001.JPGshaving kit 002.JPGshaving kit 003.JPGshaving kit 004.JPGshaving kit 005.JPG

Also, the razor has some dirt on it with a buildup of green colored corrosion and the hair creme lid, which seems to be tin, has some rust spots on it. should i clean these up a bit?

Since the hair dressing pomade is not really a shaving item, I'd ask about $5. to $7. separately for it. From what I can see, the razor and the brush; about $15. to $20. for both. Of course this is to a collector who wants them, you might have to settle for a bit less from a dealer unless it's from one of Ric Savage's buyers who'll pay $3000.!:tongue3:

yea, maybe i should hire one of those buyers to make me an offer! :)

I collect vintage shaving stuff and if I found the razor somewhere, without the box, it'd expect it to cost about $10-15. The brush is a brand I've not heard of, the boar bristles look rough but I like the shape of the handle so would probably pay $5 or so for it. The pomade or whatever it is, I've got no clue.

Cool stuff though...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back