Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She doesn't share.

This is my dog Bella. I got her as she was a dirty mess hanging out at a warehouse were I pick up rock drill bits and drill rods. She weights 9 pounds but, she'll give all she's got to protect what she believes is hers. My oldest daughter has a Rottweiler I babysit allot. One time when he was here he took Bella's stuff and she stood up to the brute. That didn't go well for Bella as he's a big dog and shook her like a rag till the bone came flying out and then dropped her and got the bone. Well, dumb Bella still didn't give up and tried to get it back. I had to take the bone out to the garage as my daughters dog would have killed my little Bella. She's got the other dog who three times her size buffaloed in to thinking he shouldn't attempt to take what's hers. He'll sit and watch her with the bone and wine like a baby wanting it and tease her by touching the bone with his paw. Their like children.

Attachments

• feb15 bella 1st.jpg
    feb15 bella 1st.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • feb15 bella 1.jpg
    feb15 bella 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope the Rottie keeps that respect if nobody is nearby TR!..she's a cutie! Had an identical one..but chocolate brown. He lived till 16 yrs old. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread