She just shook her head.....

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So my wife's car is in the shop and I let her use my truck. I was stranded at home when I got a pang to go hunting. I put my stuff in a backpack and rode my bicycle to some woods a mile or so away and hunted for a couple hours. I must have looked a sight, a 60 year old guy with a backpack on a bicycle but when you gotta go.. you gotta go.

I found:

2018 April 13 Finds.jpg

When my wife got home and saw the carnage on the counter from cleaning the bullets, she just shook her head.

Upvote 28

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's when I say " you better NOT say anything"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
So my wife's car is in the shop and I let her use my truck. I was stranded at home when I got a pang to go hunting. When my wife got home and saw the carnage on the counter from cleaning the bullets, she just shook her head.

Good gracious you got hard core!

That's an inspiration to us all - danged I chose to be lazy today.....

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the adage.."when u gotta go you gotta go!"...congrats on a bunch of nice old lead.. Ddf

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done on the getting out regardless, got to love it when the sites are close and the work around can be done.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think the head shaking in a natural thing for wives. She just didn't do it when she said "I Do". Congrats on the nice finds.:thumbsup:

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you gotta hunt no matter the circumstances you went ahead and did it, My wife always hits the ceiling when I leave a mess after detecting.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Been there, done that, Heard that! Congrats on the great bullet finds! :occasion14:

can_slaw

Nov 10, 2017
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's funny stuff right there!

Nice old lead for sure.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
awesome lead my friend! When I first married my wife, she shook her head at all of my hunting, fishing and detecting stuff. Now it is me shaking my head at all of her hunting, fishing and detecting stuff. She tells me to "Deal with it!" so I deal with it as we both go. She is very competitive and is quick to compare our finds. Her words when we leave the truck are something like "And let the Butt kicking begin!" Yeah, occasionally she manages to kick my butt!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my wife's car is in the shop and I let her use my truck. I was stranded at home when I got a pang to go hunting. I put my stuff in a backpack and rode my bicycle to some woods a mile or so away and hunted for a couple hours. I must have looked a sight, a 60 year old guy with a backpack on a bicycle but when you gotta go.. you gotta go.

I found:

View attachment 1577463

When my wife got home and saw the carnage on the counter from cleaning the bullets, she just shook her head.

Nice Finds.

I been there & done that 'I went 10 years W/O a DL'

At-least Parking is not a big problem. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions