She told me to find jewelry....and she says I dont listen to her.

Tim-MXT

Mar 9, 2014
Beaverton/Hillsboro Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, White's V3I, White's TRX Pinpointer, Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She told me to find jewelry....and she says I don't listen to her.

Got up at the crack of dawn to hit a disk (Frisbee) golf course. On the way out the door, the FG told me to find jewelry. It's always about her. I hit the first tee off and found just a penny. Walked back to the 8th green where I had a few clad targets the week before. Pulled out a dime. I thought it odd that I was finding coins close to the decorative flora instead of where people were more likely to be bending down to pick up their disks. There was a row of 3 short brushes so I started working my way along them. I got a nice but unfamiliar signal. I pulled out a men's wedding band that I thought for sure was silver. Nice and shiny. Cleaned off the dirt and the word Titanium is on the inside of the band. It was a woohoo moment. Searched for a bit longer and pulled out a coin here and there. I started working my way across this small hill along side one of the holes. I got a strong signal I have seen before. 37. Pull tab. Decided to dig it anyway and pulled out a 14K gold men's wedding band. This was a "Are you kidding me" moment for me. It seems men are not very careful with their wedding bands. I did what the GF said and found jewelry.
Ti and Au.JPG titanium close.JPG Au 5.985g.JPG Ti 3.765g.JPG

Upvote 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions