Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this sheet brass relic with a stamped 2 this weekend & haven't got a solid ID yet. Any help would be appreciated, I think it's a pretty cool relic. I'd love to know what it is! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477445893.995945.jpg

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2016
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool relic. It would be cool if someone can ID it but I suspect it could be almost anything. One possibility is a number plate for a door in a hotel or something.

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Telephone pole tag?

Upvote 0

Sentrom

Oct 18, 2012
Near Chicago
Detector(s) used
Pioneer EX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is probably a hundred different things that these could be associated with. So lets give it a good story. This is from the hotel room number key holding rack that when Clint Eastwood walked in and wanted a room, the clerk looked at the key rack and picked room two.

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is probably a hundred different things that these could be associated with. So lets give it a good story. This is from the hotel room number key holding rack that when Clint Eastwood walked in and wanted a room, the clerk looked at the key rack and picked room two.

And now you know how he met Sondra Locke.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread