SHERMANVILLE OPEN

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
You could go ice fishing! Why werent you open last week when I was driving through that miserable 60 miles hour- blow me off the road-freezing cold state :D

OP
OP
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Gypsy Heart said:
You could go ice fishing! Why werent you open last week when I was driving through that miserable 60 miles hour- blow me off the road-freezing cold state :D

Gypsy Heart,

darn,
we could have roasted chestnuts out back
around the council fire. :wink: ;D

have a good un.................
SHERMANVILLE

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• oddballsayssilkscreenle3.jpg
    oddballsayssilkscreenle3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 170

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got off easy in central ohio, rain and some freezing rain. Not bad compared to the 2-4 they said was comming. I'm glad it never made it :icon_sunny:

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Same here. According to their predictions , we would have gotten 8 to 11 inches total snowfall
Sat. & Sun. We got some freezing rain & a powder of light snow. Wouldn't it be nice to make
the money they do & be wrong 80% of the time. But yet they want us to believe their predictions
on global warming 20 years from now & they can't guess the weather tomorrow. :tard:

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Appears exceedingly brisk there, Sherm!

I'd pass on the ice fishing, though. A couple of Arkies tried it up in Minnesota one time, and they said it took 'em all day just to bust up enough ice to troll 100 yards. ::)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Well sherm remember that guy who used to post all those winter detecting photos? I think he used the Garrett PI?

Get yourself a spud and go at it. Don't forget your nitro pills :tongue3: ;D

Badger

T

trish76642

Tubecity said:
Same here. According to their predictions , we would have gotten 8 to 11 inches total snowfall
Sat. & Sun. We got some freezing rain & a powder of light snow. Wouldn't it be nice to make
the money they do & be wrong 80% of the time. But yet they want us to believe their predictions
on global warming 20 years from now & they can't guess the weather tomorrow. :tard:
You should get a Farmers Almanac, i just bought one for the first time, they are so accurate on the weather forecast its unbelievable! I think they are like 1 degree off.
Never knew it was so accurate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread