Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....going mad I say. Mad! Stuck in the house so much that I felt like a sofa was growing out of my buttocks. Walls.....ceiling..... closing in. I had to get out.
Made some Lebanese coffee for me, myself and I along with that voice that was coming from my head...it wouldn't stop! Be quiet.
009-13.jpg

Limped out to Otto and fired him up. He groaned, moaned and then began to purr. The sky was black, ominous and the rain was coming down. I stopped at Tim's. I stopped at the library. The force was just too great. A feeling was pulling on me.....ripping out my innards! I stopped at a playing field.....in the rain. Out of the trunk came the Pro. I stabbed, slashed and hacked at the ground again and again. There was no stopping ME!
Had a nitro moment.....a ring of silver.....no a ring for a looking glass.
I looked through it;
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the one that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.
Thank God I didn't see a white rabbit or the red queen let alone a door mouse!
Suddenly a scream left my lips. A loud scream that no one heard. My knee had buckled.....I was stopped. As I returned to Otto parked on the down slope a squishy doggy dew looked up at me and said "Go home old man." Who was I to argue with the "Grand Poopow."
Back home.....the walls continued to close in.....the coins. The coins must be cleaned!
007-21.jpg

All the filth. All the grime was removed and mysteriously.....quota was there.
011-10.jpg

Had to pull it together. But how? The answer was at the end of my tongue.....Gurmantar playing WaheGuru VaheGuru Simran.

59 minutes later I was at piece...one with the walls. One with the ceiling.....flashback to happier times.....
Marie and I did the dew at Peggy's Cove stopping for a few photos and a scoff of gingerbread and ice cream.
002-23.jpg

003-33.jpg

Also made a few pressed pennies which look like the lighthouse photo. Happy times.
004-28.jpg

In Otto's boot was the evidence.....of a sinister act. At Pro wasn't "Shining" but covered in gore!
006-16.jpg

Upvote 1

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great mix of finds. Nice slice of a day in the life. Thanks as always for sharing Leslie.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad someone got out. I didn't, afraid if I did the skies would open up.

Mainelypulltab

Aug 26, 2011
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Les, as always, a great story to go with the finds. Dove yesterday for the first time in a long time. Felt great but the water is gettin chilly, like ice on top. Won't be too long before I have to resort to diving the ocean. Congrats on your finds and thanks for the story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread