SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Granger is another good shipping resource. I know they do sell corner protectors but the quantities you have to buy are fairly large.

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I spent a couple of hours today asking about some custom cut shipping boxes from some companies. I found a couple when after shipping were around $10.50 p/box if I bought 100 of them. But I'm now trying to work my way closer to Nashville, Columbia or Dickson TN. area now. I haven't heard back yet from some of them. I'd take my 3/4 ton Chevy truck and go pick up if it saved a $200 freight bill within reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW.... Yesterday I hooked up with a company just 60 miles away from me. They offered to custom cut single wall or double wall shipping boxes for me. I have to take 50-100 of them. And the price wasn't real bad either. $5.25 for single wall and $7.15 for the double wall. I'm going with the double walled one as it's probably worth the extra $1.90 p/box to protect my toy boxes. Now I wonder how many I can get in my full size pickup? I'm awaiting a possible answer from the supplier today.

So... $715.00 + tax and this problem is now solved! Thanks for all the ideas and input folks.... Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions