diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any other alternatives for insurance besides USPS and Ship Cover? Or rather is there one that someone could recommend via personal experience using it? I like Ship Cover and I usually use it when I have to on ebay. I have an item that I need to insure off ebay and I do not like USPS insurance. Does anyone have any positive experiences using any other 3rd party shipping insurance companies? Needs to cover $2000.00.

I just don't want to have to wait months for my money if something were to go wrong, slim as it may be. USPS is royally screwing up my packages lately. I have one right now with sig. con. that shows it was delivered an hour after I dropped it off at the PO. They claim the person using the handheld device that they use didn't "clear it" before letting someone else sign to pick up their mail.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually go with Fingers Crossed coverage next day Fedex. I've sent a couple of watches that way, and even though it's extremely unlikely something would happen, it still makes a person a little uneasy knowing the loss would be a few grand. Shipping more valuable stuff really is a pain, and I don't look forward to it should I have to do it again. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else uses third party coverage.

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
I have no excp,with any but usps and its not worth having, guess they say you get 50. free covarge just to justify there prices.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread