49.5 KB · Views: 588

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Chagy,

Hope you guys have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! And same to everyone here at TNet.

Hope to see you soon!

Robert

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Merry Christmas Chagy and all of our fellow 'wreckers'. Hopefully your post won't be moved like mine ;D.

Pcolaboy (Scott)

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you all have a successful 2009

Diverlynn

Attachments

• 239774UbDA_w.jpg
    239774UbDA_w.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 538

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
to all a merry chirstmas and a happy and properous new year :occasion18: :icon_santa: :occasion18: :occasion14:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry xmas everyone.I found some gold up here in the NC mountains.Just a few flakes but now i know where to look.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LYN, OSSY you made my Christmas hehehehehehehehehehe

Chagy smoooch, now go get my Morgan treasure !

Fisheye, yer hooked now, worse than looking for lost, sunken Spanish treasure ships.

Felize Navidad, y Prospero ano nuevo

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s still giggling, and my tiger is casting a suspicious eye at me wondering why..

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose de La Mancha ,

Panning for gold in NC is alot easyer than treasure hunting in florida.Here you just find a river,pull off the road and start panning.I bet i can find at least 2 oz of gold a week just from this river i found judging by what was in my pan.I think i will come back up with my MD and look in the fields too.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SEE Fisheye? I said that you were hooked, hehehe Incidentially, 2 oz is fantastic. With a small dredge, high banker, or spiral wheel ?????

Load up with gold and let's take lyn with us to hunt with Chagy for my Morgan's treasure.

Don Jose de La Mancha

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas to all my T-net friends.

Best wishes and Happy Hunting to all in 2009!!!

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hello everybody,

I know that it is already 15th of January but I think that better late than never.... I was not at home during the days around the New Year so I could not send New Year wishes to all of you in Treasure Forum in time. I would like to say here that I really enjoy this forum for more than two years now and that thanks to this Forum I have met good new friends and I enriched myself in knowledge and historical information very much as well.

I wish you all Happy New Year, happiness in your families, no economical problems and at least one big treasure found in 2009 for each of you!!

Lobo (Bobadilla)

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year mi hermano :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bobadilla said:
Hello everybody,

I know that it is already 15th of January but I think that better late than never.... I was not at home during the days around the New Year so I could not send New Year wishes to all of you in Treasure Forum in time. I would like to say here that I really enjoy this forum for more than two years now and that thanks to this Forum I have met good new friends and I enriched myself in knowledge and historical information very much as well.

I wish you all Happy New Year, happiness in your families, no economical problems and at least one big treasure found in 2009 for each of you!!

Lobo (Bobadilla)

Compa,

Our best wishes to you and Blanq....I hope that in this 2009 you find all the treasure you need in God and loved ones, in the bottom of the sea and who knows maybe even in land :wink:

Take care and I hope to see you soon,

Chagy.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread