Shock Interview: Welfare Recipient: “I Get to Sit Home… I Get to Smoke Weed…

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Shock Interview: Welfare Recipient: “I Get to Sit Home… I Get to Smoke Weed… We Still Gonna Get Paid”

Mac Slavo
SHTFplan.com
November 21, 2013

While millions of Americans spend half their lives or more toiling for a paycheck, millions more are sitting on the sidelines waiting for the government to issue them their next monthly distribution.

You’d think that emergency funds or government subsidization through programs like welfare would be used to help recipients purchase the things that they need to get by and help them get back on their feet so that they can find meaningful labor and contribute to society, but in a system without cross-checks and billions being dished out year-after-year, many have learned that they don’t need to work.

And why should they? You’re doing the work for them in the form of taxpayer subsidies that are deducted from your earnings on a weekly basis.

In America, those who work get punished. Those who don’t, get a free ride, courtesy of a nationwide policy of spreading the wealth around through confiscation and redistribution.

Case in point: A welfare recipient in Austin recently contacted a morning radio show and explained that she gets a lot of money from the program. What she does with it may (or may not) surprise you.

Here’s how your hard earned money is being used to help the less fortunate:

While workers out there are preaching morality at people like me living on welfare, can you really blame us?

I get to sit home… I get to go visit my friends all day… I even get to smoke weed…

Me and people that I know that are illegal immigrants that don’t contribute to society, we still gonna get paid.

Our check’s gonna come in the mail every month… and it’s gonna be on time… and we get subsidized housing… we even get presents delivered for our kids on Christmas… Why should I work?

Ya’ll get the benefit of saying “oh, look at me, I’m a better person,” but when ya’ll sit at home behind ya’lls I’m a better person… we the ones gettin’ paid!

So can you really blame us?

Listen to the full interview with Austin’s Morning News:

This month the establishment media proposed that the solution to poverty in America, and one that would eliminate wasteful programs like welfare, is to give every American adult a basic monthly income.

That way, we can all just stay home, visit with our friends, contribute nothing to society and smoke a bunch of weed…

When the government takes 20% out of your check for payroll taxes next week, and you spend three times as much next year on health insurance, just remember that the Lucy’s of the world are thankful for every red cent, and that she’s making good use of all your hard work and contributions.

This article was posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 5:15 am

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the typical trash Texan of today. Texas is full of people like this. Sad comentary on life today.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If this is true she could be the next Congress woman from the great state of Texas!!!!! And, better yet, she would make a lot more money for not doing any work!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
And here I've been a fool all these years working for a living.....

Shame on me for wanting to retire and draw MY social security, then I'd be a burden on society - time for a death panel....

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shock Interview: Republican Politician: “I Get to Sit In My Taxpayer Funded Private Bathroom and Smoke Crack..... Then I Get to Go to "Treatment" at Taxpayer Expense While my Job Sits Undone...... Then I Act as If I Am The Victim to my Base.......AND Still Gonna Get Paid”

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, My name is Trey Redal and I represent the Naples area of sunny Florida. I get to buy cocaine with my government paycheck while telling others they have to be drug tested to qualify for food stamps.

Life is great.

BTW, when I got busted buying 3.25 grams of that magical white powder, I was able to plead to a misdemeanor unlike those dirty welfare collecting folks would be able to if they were caught.

Life is great, all I had to do is say I had an alcohol problem.

God Bless the U.S. of A.:hello:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, but I can always hope they'll admit it.

Thats true,in some things theres always hope.Then again it takes a certain amount of guts to admit.I dont think me,you,or anybody else will find the said guts where its being sought.The chance is slim to none and slim isnt here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread