Shock Interview: Welfare Recipient: “I Get to Sit Home… I Get to Smoke Weed…

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was pointing out YET AGAIN, that its fine when your side wants to insult people here, but if someone repeats those things back to you, all of a sudden its "different"...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was pointing out YET AGAIN, that its fine when your side wants to insult people here, but if someone repeats those things back to you, all of a sudden its "different"...

I would assume, as my comment was directed at Pippen, it wasn't referring to you. Commenting on his earlier video about "We're all Obozo's on the bus" (or something like that) I typed:

So, Pippen, are you saying Obama rode the short bus?

My statement was a DIRECT RESPONSE to Pippen.

His statement was as follows:

no...but you seem familiar with bus travel?
and do you always speak to the dead?

I didn't see anything malicious about his post, and there was nothing malicious about my response (tongue in cheek I might add):

I've always suspected that libs were dead between their ears. Are you saying I'm correct?

He made a comment I thought was funny, poking a bit of fun at me. I did not take offense. I would guess he didn't take offense as we haven't heard any complaints.

Sorry that it was so confusing.

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop the insults, plain and simple. Which shouldn't be too hard for supposedly grown men to pull off. Your political agenda doesn't give you license that everyone else doesn't have here.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Liberals know that OPEC doesn't set oil prices!

Not even remotely related to the quote in your post ... but thanks for the input.

Stop the insults, plain and simple. Which shouldn't be too hard for supposedly grown men to pull off. Your political agenda doesn't give you license that everyone else doesn't have here.

If Pippen is upset, he is grown and I'm sure he (I'm guessing, not sure) would tell me.

I'm not doing anything malicious or mean, that is your purview.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, this interview is really sad. We have Welfare to help people when they are down and out. Everybody on either side agrees with that. People, like this lady are a sad reminder of how far left our system has gone. She should be tracked down by the Government and taken off assistance by her own confessions. Welfare is to help out until you can get back on your feet. < - - That's a period.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these scumbags can do is sit in the hood, popping out daddy babies, do some drugs and watch tv. These maggots of society can't move too far from the teet. Unless they can make money on the side, they can't go on vacations, buy nicer cars, take kids to places like Disneyland on a regular basis, raise their kids to have their own respect for their parents or themselves etc., etc. Just having an o-bama phone and a few drugs is not a comfortable life. All their kids can do is look at what others are doing because they have productive parents. They act like they proud in da hood but dey be livin' like rats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread