Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shop Teacher CRH's !!??

Hello, :hello:

I'm not in school anymore, I've been out of school for years and years I'm 34 but... I'm at the bank, waiting in line to drop my halves and I first see him. My old shop teacher.!! I don't say anything and we both go about our business. 10 minutes later I'm at the post office and I see him. So at this point, I think I should say hi. I say hello and tell him who I was. He was happy to hear from me but... The first thing he say's is, "So I saw you returning halves. You trying to find silver..?? You know about the 40% halves right, people overlook those.. And war nickels, those you can sell for $2 ea!! " I calmly said yeah, I know... Thinking to myself, haha :laughing7: he thinks he's teaching me something... :icon_scratch: Anyway I thought you guys would enjoy this story... :thumbsup:

Oh, I found one silver on this trip... Here is a photo, I hope you like. :notworthy:

Attachments

• half01-2.jpg
    half01-2.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 152
  • half02-2.jpg
    half02-2.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, :laughing7:

When he said that I was thinking, yea a little less than that now... ??? That just shows you, he likely has not been hunting in awhile... :icon_scratch: Less competition, so maybe why I found this half...:dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think I'd recognize any teachers, even if it was just 5 years out of school.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like you two should'a grabbed a beer together and discussed all your best finds :occasion14: pretty cool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions