The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Squeezed another hour in between the rain today. With recent rain and 100% humidity even the mild (per Houston standards) temps made for fogged up sunglasses and an overall sauna-like environment (in other words, an hour was good enough :) ).

There's a park down the way that has produced finds, but not many. Lot of buried pipe (or something) under half the field makes it kind of a challenge.

oct09_10.jpg

This small 925 cross ring looks like James Avery, but the hallmark appears to be my initials...wierd :dontknow:

oct09_9.jpg

oct09_11.jpg

Workin' on the whole set.... :)

oct09_12.jpg

HH!
TBGO

Upvote 0

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool. Looks like your found the whole set for one hand. :D

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOL FINDS :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
That is amazing that you've found all of those similar cross rings. I've never seen on before. Are they regional in nature to where you live?

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
time4me said:
That is amazing that you've found all of those similar cross rings. I've never seen on before. Are they regional in nature to where you live?

I guess James Avery is popular in TX...JA makes up a large percentage of the silver jewelry I've found around here.

Thx for lookin'!

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Awesome rings! The set is really cool. :icon_thumright: Yeah, Avery is everywhere here in TX. I've never dug one before but i'm sure i will and iv'e seen other people find bunches of 'em.....like you for instance. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread