🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sunday was my first time to hunt since getting back from DIV in March. I met up with Mike of Woodland Detectors and Guy (Tnrelicman) to hunt a field where we have been finding a lot of bullets and buttons in. It is a very large field that was occupied by both sides during the war. I have been taking pictures for the last two years with my Sony digital camera and never used the video mode on it before so I thought I would try it out. We only hunted for a short time when Mike hollers over at me that he found a bullet. So I thought what a great time to try the video. Mike was using the new Minelab CTX 3030 when he found the bullet. We found several bullets and brass. I found what I think is a hoof pick. But Mike saved the day as he found a nice sling buckle. I hope you enjoy my first video.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 99
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

Tnrelicman

Mar 2, 2010
East Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT but missing my Etrac
It was great to have the trio back in gear again, great hunt buddy's, awesome frame buckle Mike found.

CSA2K

Jan 24, 2012
Winchester VA
Detector(s) used
This Minelab and this Pro-Pointer.. and that's all I need
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice saves!

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing at all wrong with the quality of that video. Thanks for posting it. I see you also found a Spencer cartridge case.

OP
OP
treasurehound

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice digs Randy and looks like a blacksmith made hoof pick. HH, Quindy.

Thanks Quindy. That was a Spencer bullet that Mike found. I think I called it a Sharps in the video. We thought that was a hoof pick that I found. I still can't believe that I have had this camera this long and never used the video feature on it. Man I could have been recording some great stuff. Oh well will just have to start from here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread