Upvote 0

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Won't lie, will laugh when we find out 2020 coins are full of different errors because of the rushed minting process that become valuable down the road...

rangermsg1

Jun 18, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am noticing a lot of branches with full vaults and when I take it coins to return, the tellers grunt.

Unfortunately, my coin machine bank closed their lobby.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I avoid those mwrs when I can for that reason. They are cranking out massive amounts of coins this season. That said the cwrs are barren for me of late. I got one silver from a mwr friday. Slim pickins here I'm getting more silver with the detector.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm starting to prefer asking for CWRs first then MWRs. Chances are better to get a collection dump.

CJ9

Dec 15, 2018
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
when I get MWRs with new dimes or nickels, I just dump them - I don't even open them.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
but TAKE the MWR for quarters. Look for the W quarters. And CWR for quarters always seem to have 4 or 5 nickels in the boxes instead of quarters. Why would someone scam the box for a mere $0.20? They give up their honesty for 20 cents!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Really odd, my main CU has had closed lobby since April. They come out to the car if forms need to be signed or large withdrawals or deposits need made. My secondary CU a mile away has been open for months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread