Shot my first turkey today!!

Catcake

Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Nothin' better than killin' creatures; the more the merrier. Me and my buddy once saw a bobcat and we killed it! I was all like look at that awesome and rare animal. Let's kill it! Then we saw a fox and we were all like I've never seen one of those! Let's kill it! Then one night I saw a beaver and I was all like let's kill it. And we did! Searched two boxes and didn't find anything. Happy Thanksgiving.

lovewiibrew

Mar 18, 2011
Eastern US
Catcake said:
Awesome! Nothin' better than killin' creatures; the more the merrier. Me and my buddy once saw a bobcat and we killed it! I was all like look at that awesome and rare animal. Let's kill it! Then we saw a fox and we were all like I've never seen one of those! Let's kill it! Then one night I saw a beaver and I was all like let's kill it. And we did! Searched two boxes and didn't find anything. Happy Thanksgiving.

Trololol

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then the boxes said "we killed you"!!!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you guys didn't waste any of that meat. Good luck with the next box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread