Should have silver soon!

Fisher

Sep 24, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I got permission from a relative to hunt a new spot in town yesterday afternoon. It's a smaller yard but it's in the older part of town. I took my boys with me again in hopes of them finding some treasure. First place we hit was the old clothes line. I was suprised by how much iron was in the ground but since it is a newer house I was expecting some. The coins were almost impossible to pinpoint with the stock 950 but I still managed to pull some out. I got a bunch of mixed signals too, so we're gonna go back with my 4x6 next week. Wish us luck!

I felt that I was be teased by some higher power with the coin's dates. lol
052108-1.JPG 052108-2.JPG

We also found this cool looking marble while digging up one of the dimes. My oldest boy said it looks like an angel trapped inside of it.
052108-3.JPG

Upvote 0

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Cool finds..Go get some more...HH jgas

OP
OP
Fisher

Fisher

Sep 24, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Thanks Southern_Boy, I'd like to get a md for my oldest boy but my wife says that's just an excuse for me to get a backup. lol She knows me well.

Thanks jgas, I plan to!

Thanks Detectingfreak, I know...it was killing me too. I think it's a good potential silver site but we'll find out for sure this weekend.

Thanks rtde3, I think it's a good spot as well. I'm going to talk with the neighbors this weekend. Hopefully I'll get a few more new places to go. Maybe I'll take the marble with me for good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread