Should I buy the new CZ21, Sandman?

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
Hey Doc. I'm not Sandman and certainly don't want to steal any of his thunder ;) but I am a Fisher dealer. The CZ21 is going to be a lot like the CZ20 with a better pinpoint. That's not to take anything away form the Excal but if you like the 20 you'll love the 21.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jan, the CZ21 should be introduced in early Sept. if all goes well. Since you hunt the water more with the CZ20 and Excal, you've learned you don't need the pinpoint in the sand.

Give me a call and we'll go out digging in the dirt.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rtde3, you can smear some silicone sealant over the rubber boot to protect it from drying out and leaking. It's what I did with mine just in case. A while back Fisher wasn't repairing any CZ20's even the lifetime warranty ones.

The CZ21 should have the improved pinpoint button and maybe some funny lights to down grade it to be more like a Bounty Hunter. If they really wanted to improve it they should give it the orginal Lifetime Warranty instead of just 2 years. That does not inspire confidence in the product.

shadow0966

Sep 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX300,Tesoro Tejon
i went to the fishers website to look up the cz20/cz21 and niether are on there anymore why is this ?
I am wanting to buy a water/beach/land unit like the 1280 but heard about the cz 20/21 so where can I find pics or info/specs .

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
I am a Fisher dealer and I just called my distributor yesterday. They are still a bit cloudy as to details on the CZ21 but I should have more infor soon.
TonyinCT

Murph

Jul 19, 2004
sarasota
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT
The fabled cz21 is really starting to remind me of computer software.

CZ21 beta due out August.
CZ21 beta 1.0a due out end of august
Cz21 final version due out early September.
Cz21 final version 1.01b due out some time this century.

Pretty ridiculous. This in itself makes me want to shy away from this machine. But then again if it has a better pinpoint button why would anyone buy an excal ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread