aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: Hope he is doing okay.
sorry my body is bad but my brain is getting worse. my wife stopped my beer drinking and the end is near. Thanks for the posts of everyone .

• Sad
Reactions: ARC

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm confused. Is your question. Is it: "Should I stay with my wife?" or is your question: "Should I go metal detecting?"
Don in SoCal.
GREAT QUESTION Don !!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welp... for all you that are bored... especially while your on here .... try a good chat thread like The Random Chat Thread.
It was created to fight boredom and add a "place" to go to stimulate your mind in some form.
Not spamming it... for it lives on its own already.
Its a place to curb some of this "down time" of your daily life.
And everyone is welcomed. :)

Garrett350@NC

Apr 18, 2023
WIlson, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
My life is getting boring cause my body is wearing out. I want to metal detect but i cant walk far. Wife has me do work at home but BORING.
I understand how you feel. I am 63 retired I get tired easy. I have bad knees and back issues. I do what I can to remedy my ailments but life for me is not over. I will always do the things I love to do. I can hurt at home or hurt while doing the things I enjoy doing. I picked hurt while doing the things I enjoy doing. As long as you are vertical never stop or give up.

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Time management is very important to keeping things consistent.
As I age my mind still is doing projects 25yrs younger than my actual age. My body is telling me 15 yrs older than it should be.
The TODO list will never end, it's just a fact of life.
A few yrs ago I found out how to keep the Mrs entertained for a few hours a day.
Now took a hefty sum to have it happen. Though those few hours a day grounds her, I'm off the hook.
View attachment 2077425
Just can’t beat a shield lake in the summer! They usually have the tastiest lakers too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread