• SDC11109.JPG
    SDC11109.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 0

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent the whole day in the creek cause the water is going down. I saw a foot print only 1 but I guess they beat me to it. Most don't see the pottery or don't know what it is. Found a couple of flint pieces but just broken ones.

I've had days like that where I think I should have stayed at home and mowed the lawn…consider it exercise and you will feel better…I guess days like that make you really appreciate the days when you find lots of good stuff…nice pottery as usual Rock.

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they didn't find anything. Yep some days are futile in the creek but I would consider it good one on one time with nature. I got to spend a little time in my creek yesterday evening and was filling up a bucket with pebbles to sift later when someone shot a shotgun and scared the crap outta me, which is rare to hear it that close, thinking my neighbor's grandson is shooting pawpaw's shotgun and hoping they aren't shooting my way, even though over the weekend they shot my way cause I heard the shot in the trees above my head. Guessing I'll call her today and ask her to make sure he's shooting the other way lol. Love the shards you find and hoping you find more flint next time you're out!

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there rock,you should just try to make the most of whatever path you choose.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they didn't find anything. Yep some days are futile in the creek but I would consider it good one on one time with nature. I got to spend a little time in my creek yesterday evening and was filling up a bucket with pebbles to sift later when someone shot a shotgun and scared the crap outta me, which is rare to hear it that close, thinking my neighbor's grandson is shooting pawpaw's shotgun and hoping they aren't shooting my way, even though over the weekend they shot my way cause I heard the shot in the trees above my head. Guessing I'll call her today and ask her to make sure he's shooting the other way lol. Love the shards you find and hoping you find more flint next time you're out!

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself. I enjoy the outdoors and my time spent but to find a flint tool or point always makes it more special. Its no surprise to me though it is my slow time of the year. The crops are tall and the rain isn't enough to wash anything lose. I do allot of yakking this time of the yr and enjoy the water ways. Like today. The winter months I find more, the crops are harvested and fields are bare and nobody but me is crazy enough to go into the water due to it being freezing. I hope everyone up north is finding some real killers! HH, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread