vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Super and look at the free publicity they just got Skelly - thanks for sharing...

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good for you ... I did not have the same experience. I tried to place multiple orders but his web site will not let you do that .so I called to place a order... he took my info down .2 WEEKs later I never got anything .I call to see what was up with my order... he never sent it out ..then handed the phone to his wife and she said place a order online and hung up on me ...I was like what the F.. ..if you dont want ppl calling you take your # of your site...tool

Last edited:

Clay Slayer

Jan 4, 2011
Cajun Country
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them. I have an 85 and it didn't take long for the serrations to start tearing up the fabric on the throat of the sheath. They replaced my sheath very quickly and free of charge, which was nice.

I wish they would sell a leather sheath for the 85, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Instead I have a local gun holster maker fabricating a leather sheath for my 85.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread