sick an tired of American Digger and Ric Savage

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys ever watch Private Parts, the movie about Howard Stern? Here is a little quote from that movie:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit: How can that be?
Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

For a bunch of guys who seem to hate this show, why do you continue to watch it?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Are you referring to the buffoon show? Where he instantly knows what it is and yells "Boom Baby" and he also knows where to sell it for at least 10 times more than it's actual value. Frank

111-2 700.jpg

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This show is actually reanactments of what he claims he found in the past. Everything on the show is scripted and the finds arent really in the ground they just reanact the past finds for loudmouth savage. The show blows and shouldnt be on long.

reddirtwillie

Jan 4, 2013
Mo
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Whites Eagle II SL - Wilson/lesche/garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit like the storage hunter shows, it all seems "placed". Must be nice to have a backhoe on call - LOL

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want this junk off the air we have to write the sponcers of Spike TV and tell them we are boycotting their products till Spike stops airing reality shows. See how fast spike chages their line up.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
For a bunch of guys who seem to hate this show, why do you continue to watch it?

Ummm... I don't. I haven't watched it for a long time now. Matter of fact, I wasn't even on this thread, it's my 4th dimension evil twin posting this.

Southern_Justice

Jun 24, 2009
Springfield TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
I can watch American digger other than there stupid names for everything I think there ok. But savage is just over the top obnoxiously annoying tuned in to his show tonight for the first time and now I can't stop saying "BOOM BABY" I just flushed a gold fish. Just so I could say boom baby as it swirled down.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just So Much more calm now that I Block Spike TV :icon_thumright:

joecherry

Dec 27, 2012
central illinois
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggers is fine by me they actually dig a plug and they seem to really enjoy themselves.
rick savage on the other hand is a disrespectful turd who makes our hobby look like a joke.
sure its nice to put a $ on your finds but running straight to the pawn shop is a disgrace.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh-oh... I suppose I'm hear to cleanse my soul. I don't do the religious confession thing, so I suppose this forum will have to do.

I'm on the road for my job and had the motel T.V. on, just to make some noise. It was still on the last channel by the last guest I suppose.

Savage came on and I thought, "Hey, nobody will know, what happens in the motel..."

So I see where they tried to hire a boat captain but he wouldn't do it because of a recent hurricane. Said the Gulf would be bad for a week. So they find a guy with a really large boat for $600. (BS) They get out into the Gulf. Pretty nice day. What happened to the bad weather?

Didn't bring enough scuba tanks. (I dive and drive a big boat in the Gulf, so I know BS when I see it) Then they start with the mag... ugh...

So on the very last target, with the very last bit of air they find a snuff box filled with jewels, along with 'evidence' of a pirate ship.

They leave, talk about going to the desert. Really? Leave a site like this? Just leave??????

I didn't have a DVR (it's a motel) and wanted to see if the Lat/Long was on the Mag screen or anywhere else. That would be interesting.

It's not as good as watching a train wreck. Nothing good will come of it, but you just have to keep watching. Well... this was worse. I was able to turn the channel and not watch the rest of this, or the second episode, where ever they went.

I'll never get that time back. I'll never be able to un-see this episode.

How do I cleanse my soul of this horrid event- - - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
."

I dont have cable TV, so I have to find it on the Internet. But I do watch it because i like OLD stuff, no matter who has it. Also, when I say my dislike for the show, I can back it up with FACTS. I dont want someone saying, well how do you know? Have you ever watched the show? I can say YES and its as FAKE as wrestling. Sure, they are gonna dig up something, but NOT like they do. But everyone does get lucky now and then.

Only thing that can be done is contact Spike and comment on Ric and Rita's Facebook page until they BAN you like they did me. Now, I have more ammunition when I talk about the show. They do not want to hear any negative stuff. They will just delete it and thats not how it should be. SO, they only want people to see praise from people that dont go detecting and will worship the ground that Ric walks on.

Itsmy6

Feb 14, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I watched a couple episodes last season and it just got to the point of being too fake and too annoying. Now with that said I'd watch Diggers on Nat Geo anytime. It seems like it's just two buddies out having a good time doing what they love. Now the lingo can get annoying at times but I've heard far worst.

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 w/dd coil...teknetics pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! THEY ARE IN MY HOMETOWN OF MECHANICSVILLE, VA.. PLANTED OR NOT...WHO CARES...WHO CARES...WHO CARES....I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A LIVING RECOVERING RELICS AND BRINGING THEM TO THE SURFACE...WHETHER THEY SELL THEM OR NOT..THEY WILL END UP ON A WALL SOMEWHERE FOR DISPLAY AND HISTORIC STORY........TRUST ME!!!1 THEY HAVE THEIR FAIR SHARE OF GOOD STUFF AT THEIR SHOP HERE IN TOWN THAT THEY WOULD NOT SELL

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! THEY ARE IN MY HOMETOWN OF MECHANICSVILLE, VA.. PLANTED OR NOT...WHO CARES...WHO CARES...WHO CARES....I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A LIVING RECOVERING RELICS AND BRINGING THEM TO THE SURFACE...WHETHER THEY SELL THEM OR NOT..THEY WILL END UP ON A WALL SOMEWHERE FOR DISPLAY AND HISTORIC STORY........TRUST ME!!!1 THEY HAVE THEIR FAIR SHARE OF GOOD STUFF AT THEIR SHOP HERE IN TOWN THAT THEY WOULD NOT SELL

:3some:

Sounds like outcome1 has a man-crush on the fat-ass wrestler!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions