SICK V 3 upgraded to V3I Question

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:help:
Here is my problem... I can use my V3i in Jewelry Beach mode and pin point with no problem, when I pull the trigger it pin points back and forth and side to side perfectly.
When I use any other program, Coin, Coin Jewelry, Deep Silver exc.... It finds the object, but when I pull the trigger to pinpoint, it makes a steady hum and I am only able to pin point side to side Not up and down? I just got it back from Whites, for this same problem, and they up graded the software to the V3i series for free........ It was sent in for the same reason before, and they put a new loop on it for me and said it was all set...... Now my waranty has run out.... what to do now??

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would contact Whites by phone and see if you can talk to the tech that worked on it for you and see what they say. It may be as simple as resetting everything to some kind of factory settings. Other than that is everything else still working ok? It may have something to do with the threshold setting. Good luck, Tim

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Thanks Tim,
All set now... VCO was in the OFF position silly me....

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A little tricky at first and realHOT out of the box but if you tone it down just a little it is a GREAT water machine..... I do a lot of beaches...... Land is great too in the DEEP SILVER mode.... Good Luck Whydah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread