Sierra leone Africa

Escudoman

Jul 16, 2011
California
My father leaves for Africa in a couple of weeks. He will run 2 8 in. dredges and they are building a 10 in. dredge for their operations this spring. One setup will do gold and the other will be juigged to do diamonds. They will also have several trommels with dublex jigs to process gravel. Check out Savana engineering and precision dredge sites. We bought the Precision dredge company and are building them again. Ole Grubstake can be reached at 209-966-7898 for info on the dredges. Dad and his partners are tired of dealing with the crap here in California, so it's off to Africa with them.

Attachments

• Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 140.jpg
    Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 140.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 802
  • Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 305.jpg
    Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 305.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 2,271
  • Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 180.jpg
    Sierra Leone Wayne and Wyatt 180.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 803

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wyatt and Gerry rock the mining world and kalif blows bigtime. Wyatt is building a multi faceted 28' monster to gobble anything anywhere just about. Step by step photos and explaination on the Savannah,Precision or Wyatts website now Prospectors Casche--Nuttn' but respect,wish I was younger and not so busted up but manage just fine closer to civilization---tons a au 2 u 2 -John

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
looks like Africa is the future for mining with a suction dredge. good luck to the guys with the huevos to do it, like hoser I have 2 many years under my belt to try out Africa.

bill-cr

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turned down 2 ops in Africa because of a single question-And tell me what happened to the last project manager??? Hippos tore'm up and gators ate'm is NOT my cup a tea anymore,well ever actually. BCR comes as close to gator company in CR and they scared the CENSORED outta me in the water-John

Attachments

• 100_0180.jpg
    100_0180.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,262

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
those crocs don´t look to bad until you are on the same level with them, I have a 9 footer about 300 yards from my house. he lives in the estuary and is pretty tame. but when he starts climbing out of the river and comes over to see what kind of food you have or if you are food it scares the crap out of me. lost a dog a few years ago that turned into croc food.

bill-cr

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gerrison...this you??Hey! also tell your Dad hello for me!! :thumbsup:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great pics and info--thanks.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Escudoman

Escudoman

Jul 16, 2011
California
Hi Kuger-Yes it's me Gerrison. Here's a pic my dad just sent me today of some diamonds he panned at their site. This was in about a cubic yard of gravel. One days panning. He can't wait to get the two 8 in. dredges going. And Hoser he says hi to you. Wyatt is at the Kimberly mine this next week setting up equipment he sold to them and then back to dad in Sierra Leone. Then they are home for the holidays and back first of the year pounding the gravel for gold and diamonds.
Gerrison

Attachments

• Diamonds Sierra Leone.jpg
    Diamonds Sierra Leone.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 748

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Tinklers here---tinklers there ----tinklers everywhere!!! :headbang: OH MYNE GOTT, you say he got all that from "1 LOUSY CU. YD?" :notworthy: Wonder ifn' I could slip unnoticed onto that shipping barge and get a ride :icon_scratch: You guys are the bomb and wish I was younger and not so busted up--then you'd have me AND Russau under foot too I'll bet. Haven't seen rough diamonds that big since Brazilian Amazon teacup full :laughing7: . Tell Pops HI and my envy eminates as his unbelieveable testiculiar fortitude prevails against all adversities!!! tons a au 2 u 2 and a pound or two of them sweet tinkly thangs. John :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great looking diamonds! Fantastic!!

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread