Sign near Abiqui, New Mexico

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,

Attachments

• Canyon-Watcher_photo_medium.jpg
    Canyon-Watcher_photo_medium.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 593
That brown rock's overall shape looks like a pig looking up hill, with his ears pointed forward. NOW, TDog, you KNOW that left half looks like an alien's face complete with the large, black eye. An alternative to the alien eye could be a black flame shape pointing left and right. Oh, and there is a black heart up top at the back of the pig's ear.
There are a few symbols / letters below the alien's eye and also on the pigs ear, but they start to pixellate when I try to zoom in.

And, NO, that alien comment is NOT a joke. TDog knows what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

This balancing rock looks like a mission impossible , is this a real picture(not doctored up).

The colors on the rock are totally different color.

If authentic WOW. and I`ll say it Backwards WOW.

Supposedly this was where the movie "Cowboys and Aliens" was filmed. If I lived closer
I would be over there checking it out. I am on the Left Coast.
Rich

There are a fair number of rocks like this out in the southwest that are natural. You might google images goblin valley to see some great examples.

The differing strata of the balanced rock and its pedestal does not mean it is modified. You will see things like that.

That being said, there is some shadow work I see on that rock that is interesting.

Many prominent rocks may have been modified by someone...from ancient times to modern as markers.

Treasure signs are rarely found alone. If this is a real sign or a trail marker of any
kind, there will be other signs within a short walk or within view. Sometimes there
will be a smaller reproduction of the sign to verify or frequently a letter v on its
side as a pointer to part of the sign. If I wasn't 800 miles away, I would go check
it out. I am curious about the other side of it also. One set of signs I am following
is 22 miles long so far and I am sure it goes much farther.
Keep searching, it's kind of fun.
Rich

Hi Rangler,
I also think it is real, great idea to use it for training. In a month or so I might be
able to run out there, I have been way too tied up all year up until now. Let's
see how things turn out.
Rich

man,thats something,to even think someone could go up there and work it over way back then,whenever then was?anyone have a guess,give or take a few thousand years? thanks for posting.

Very interesting place to find this marker. There is actually a ancient city called Cibola in Nortern New Mexico.

How do you like these? Just around the corner from Abiqui. Whaddaya think? Solomon? Maybe David himself? The Sumerians? The Dogon? I know ... the ancient Conehead Race. Go to work on the confirmation marks and let me know - my shovel's just a quiverin' to dig.

Attachments

• tentrocks.jpg
    tentrocks.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 468
On the contrary, Rangler. You do post some interesting stuff - your recent 'Land of Ophir' comment was very astute, I thought. You are headed in the correct general direction, IMHO, but you tend to get sidetracked with some silliness. You've been lured into the disinformationists' cul-de-sac. Fortunately, it's fixable - you can get back on track whenever you wish to. Good hunting.

Springfield:
I have a couple of questions about your "conehead" photo. Most of the cone tops have the markings of having been chipped into shape(circled in yellow). But the one on the left (circled in white) has a really smooth surface. The one on the right also seems to have either a heart or the number "12" on the left side of the cone surface. Pixallation changes the shape.
Then there's that sharply shaped, flattened triangle low on the side of one of the structures. What do ya think??

tentrocks-springfield.jpg

Shortstack said:
Springfield:
I have a couple of questions about your "conehead" photo. Most of the cone tops have the markings of having been chipped into shape(circled in yellow). But the one on the left (circled in white) has a really smooth surface. The one on the right also seems to have either a heart or the number "12" on the left side of the cone surface. Pixallation changes the shape.
Then there's that sharply shaped, flattened triangle low on the side of one of the structures. What do ya think??

I think they're all naturally eroded hoodoos.

I did not see Steve refer to you Rangler. I took it to mean a general comment. While you in other threads have called him an outright liar and worse. Might i suggest you read the forum rules.

This continuing misbehavior seems to be escalating, though I thought stating in a public forum that others had conspired to commit a federal crime was the topper at the time. And not retracting that statement. Do read the rules.

[mod]Yes reading the rules is a grand idea! Let's keep things civil in here please
[/mod]

rangler said:
Oh I have read the rules, but I dont really care about them , never have, any rules, all rules
I respond correctly and appropriately in my book,. If the mods think I over stepped my bounds
then fine they can sweep it up..

[mod]Shall I get get out my broom to clean up your mess? This is what you're saying, right?[/mod]

[mod] Well since rangler stated he didnt care about our rules and then crossed the line by removing mod comments from the thread, he has been BANNED!!!. [/mod]

SWR said:
Springfield said:
I think they're all naturally eroded hoodoos.

More hoodoos here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodoo_(geology)

I read the wiki page on Hoodoos, and that makes me believe even more, that Springfield's photo shows formations that have been worked by man. The Hoodoo photos from around the world have flat and / or ragged shapes to the tops, but Springfield's photo shows well shaped conical shaped tops and, on most of them, you can see the markings of large chips being removed all over the cones EXCEPT the one on the left. The left one has a very smooth and evenly shaped top. The large one with the triangle on the side seems to have rippled sides. And ALL of the shapes have SMOOTH sides all of the way down.
I still think these things in Springfield's photo are man-modified.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back