sign of things to come?

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
things have been slow around here as far as halves are concerned. after i cleaned out my area of halfs(loosies and handrolls) on the first go around, i sampled banks in different sections to see if they were being replenished. until late the findings have been few and far between with little or no silver being found. so i stopped for a while longer and hit the dimes as at least they were producing something and are readily available for searching.so yesterday i had a feeling that i should hit a section hard and see whats up.i hit maybe 12 banks in one area and was pleased at what i found. 1st bank had 2 hand rolls and $6.50 in loose. i got 3-40%ers,1- Ben(1963d), and 3- 1964 Kens....another bank had 2- handrolls and $1.50 in loose, i got 1-1964. afew more banks with skunks and the final bank had $33 in loose, i got 1- 40%.
totals for yesterday.....1-1963d Ben, 4-1964 Kens, and 4- 40%ers. thats the best it has been in awhile and most banks had something to search.this may not seem like much but i'm happy with it. hopefully this is a sign that the rest of the banks in my area are holding something too.i'm gonna hit another section today and let you know what i find.
HH George

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread