Signature Examination Of The Two Thos Beale's " Register Of Will's " VS " Captain "

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No its not, integrity is something that still to this day I have found you can not beat into someone.

But my bank has always been honest with me; everytime I do a wire transfer over 500K they start check historical signatures and give me the run around, in the end I have to show up in person to a branch.

But I did you the "Look at your Self" reason to chase my wife around naked. Told her it was for a Tnet Social experiment, she claimed I was just using that as an excuse to get laid. Like when do you ever need an excuse for that.

Over 500K, sure, right, ok!

What you selling on this thread?
I see fiction crashing everywhere!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No its not, integrity is something that still to this day I have found you can not beat into someone.

But my bank has always been honest with me; everytime I do a wire transfer over 500K they start check historical signatures and give me the run around, in the end I have to show up in person to a branch.

But I did you the "Look at your Self" reason to chase my wife around naked. Told her it was for a Tnet Social experiment, she claimed I was just using that as an excuse to get laid. Like when do you ever need an excuse for that.

Oddjob, YOU the MAN.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In the first box signature is Thomas Beale Sr. In the second box, the first signature is Thomas Beale Jr. and the second is Thomas Beale Sr. These two signatures appear on the land transaction that was later ruled null and void by the Court of New Orleans. Correct. If you look the two signatures of Thomas Beale Sr. are identical. The first signature you have does not even come from Captain Thomas Beale, Sr. Both of your signatures come from Thomas Beale Sr. Recorder of Wills with last being the land transaction between father Thomas Beale Sr and son, Thomas Beale, Jr. So do you still have a problem? You still do not have the signature of Captain Thomas Beale, Sr.?

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Over 500K, sure, right, ok!

What you selling on this thread?
I see fiction crashing everywhere!

Not sure what you mean.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In the first box signature is Thomas Beale Sr. In the second box, the first signature is Thomas Beale Jr. and the second is Thomas Beale Sr. These two signatures appear on the land transaction that was later ruled null and void by the Court of New Orleans. Correct. If you look the two signatures of Thomas Beale Sr. are identical. The first signature you have does not even come from Captain Thomas Beale, Sr. Both of your signatures come from Thomas Beale Sr. Recorder of Wills with last being the land transaction between father Thomas Beale Sr and son, Thomas Beale, Jr. So do you still have a problem? You still do not have the signature of Captain Thomas Beale, Sr.?

So wait, if I am understanding this correct, these are not even real signatures this thread is based on.

Man the poster could have saved some time posting these straight off.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So wait, if I am understanding this correct, these are not even real signatures this thread is based on.

Correct.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you log into that blog? I just realized that you could not see the signature's unless you were logged in.

Seems honesty is not in your world!

Still searching for members for your blogsite. Why don't you just give it up?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have both signature's you would know they are not the same! I will not show the signature's I have, but the Documentation page of a site called The Beale Papers has two very close to what I have had assessed.

You can see the difference!

Very interesting, you post the site of member banned for using multiple names here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is post #18 above same thing trying to get new members. This guy "Five" is "Jean Laffite"

Did you log into that blog? I just realized that you could not see the signature's unless you were logged in.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Very interesting, you post the site of member banned for using multiple names here.

Man I do not see how you mods keep up with this stuff.

Good eye mate, and thanks for your work here.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you Google "Thomas Beale signatures" the photos come up from all blogs! The Beale Papers page is were they were from. The Mod on that site gave me permission to use the photos.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The top one is the register of wil's. The bottom is Captain Beale! If you look at others you can see the difference there too.

But let's look at each letter in the name and match them one by one.
The T in Thos they are not the same!

See the long top vs the short top with the hook on it with a downward move. Then the lower loop is much smaller then the photo above.

And that is just the beginning of a long list of differences from one to the other.

We shall look at more!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Franklin knows better, but he's just a bit upset with my conclusion!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is post #18 above same thing trying to get new members. This guy "Five" is "Jean Laffite"

I have access to many other Beale sites, but I didn't know that was against the rules!

Franklin you can cam me Ken, Bob, Henry or the Jolly Rodger if you want! But here I am FIVE!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I do not see how you mods keep up with this stuff.

Good eye mate, and thanks for your work here.

Are you not the Mod here too, that is what you indicated on the other thread, right?

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you not the Mod here too, that is what you indicated on the other thread, right?

I am not, have never been, nor will I ever be a Moderator on any online platform.

But i sure would like you to find that other post and quote me on it, heck even better, report it to the mods. Just show it to me and I will report it to the mods my self.

Now I may be wrong but I think mods have it listed by their username, or maybe on their profile, I know it is listed some where on here though.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not, have never been, nor will I ever be a Moderator on any online platform.

But i sure would like you to find that other post and quote me on it, heck even better, report it to the mods. Just show it to me and I will report it to the mods my self.

Now I may be wrong but I think mods have it listed by their username, or maybe on their profile, I know it is listed some where on here though.

Oddjob, You are wasting your time. I am moving on to other threads. Let "Five" figure it out for himself.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you Google "Thomas Beale signatures" the photos come up from all blogs! The Beale Papers page is were they were from. The Mod on that site gave me permission to use the photos.

You can not send members to nor give the address of websites that involve selling items so please do not do so.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can not send members to nor give the address of websites that involve selling items so please do not do so.

Got it, all websites that are selling things, are outlaw sites! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oddjob, You are wasting your time. I am moving on to other threads. Let "Five" figure it out for himself.

I will be going over the rest of the letters soon, but you can see all the difference between the two " T's " we are presenting here. I will be isolating each individual letter we shall see the difference outstanding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread