Signs of Fall

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Took this near home in the Oregon Cascade Mountains. This is the Little Deschutes River.

450020000_1T12.jpg

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ron, that is absolutely gorgeous!
Bow.gif

Would love to see that on canvas..it'd be a wall hanger, for sure.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic colors...

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Many Thanks to Everyone for your input.

I live about a mile upstream from here, and have been driving past this scene for eleven years. This is the first time I have taken a picture here, and mainly wanted to show the beginning of fall color.

Might do another one in mid winter. Guarantee it will be white. Never failed to have a white Christmas in the years I've lived here.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah buddy, fall's comin and maybe winter will come quicker this year than we want. I'll tell you what I saw that pic and didn't read the tag line and I thought 'Well I'll be. That's over on Homestake Creek. How in the world did that rascal manage to take the truck off up there...' Then I saw that was up in Oregon. Take care. I believe our winter driving over I-70 this winter may be a little more interesting than in the past few years, if you wind up runnin through here. Probably won't turn out to be the Zombie apocalypse winter, but it could get our atttention this year. Remember you heard it here first.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic ron. I may have to take a ride into the mountains to check out the colors soon. East of me is mostly pines in the forest so I'll have to go Northeast. Drive safe!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread