Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
I made sure and made time today to hunt the spot I hit yesterday. I spent just shy of 2 hours and ended with a couple keepers. The token is one I haven't dug before so was a welcome surprise. And this is also the first time I have dug an in tact cap gun. I have over the years dug many pieces but never a whole one. Any info on the six shooter would be a great help. Also yesterday I dug a 1956 car tab and today I got a 1955. Too cool. And my second silver for the year is a 1954d Washington. Still lots of ground to cover and tons of trash to remove. The more trash that I bring home the more of the good stuff shows up. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
Ok so I found out the cap gun is a Hubley and was made in the 50's and 60's. So it fits with everything else coming outta the area.

Attachments

• DSCN1653.JPG
    DSCN1653.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 545
  • RSCN1660.JPG
    RSCN1660.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 549
  • RSCN1661.JPG
    RSCN1661.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 543
  • DSCN1662.JPG
    DSCN1662.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN1663.JPG
    DSCN1663.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 553
  • RSCN1657.JPG
    RSCN1657.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 551
  • RSCN1656.JPG
    RSCN1656.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0
Glad to see you out swinging Ju Ju ! I like the cap gun ! I dug up a broken like that ! Nice yours came out whole ! 2 hunts 2 silver :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: MaineRelic

nice 6 shooter... cool finds..

hey Bro nice digs , all I can remember on the old star 6 shooter was they came as a pair an the belt an holsters where tan an white an with all the engraving you where the envy of all the other kids for a couple days lol,that TSD token is definitely a cool one :icon_thumleft:

HH Bro

PS check your messages

I found that exact gun just the other day, handle was missing tho, :headbang:

:icon_thumleft: Way cool finds, love that gun!!!!! That is totally awesome, and to find the whole thing is amazing too!!!! WTG JuJu. Oh, and to find the 55 tab today after finding the 56 yesterday!!!!!!Bet it's on the wall too!!!!! I'm green with envy!!!!!!! :laughing9: Can't wait to see what you find next!!!!!!! Red :thumbsup:

Sweet finds, I really like the token. Maybe it's going to be a banner year for WA state. Lots of really good finds out of the local guys and it's only middle of March. Although the guys on the east coast would laugh at what we call good finds....lol

tomharris76 said:
Sweet finds, I really like the token. Maybe it's going to be a banner year for WA state. Lots of really good finds out of the local guys and it's only middle of March. Although the guys on the east coast would laugh at what we call good finds....lol

I believe tom and I have been there before..alot of trash and cement foundations, I went to Lacey today and got a 1918s wheatie, still searching for my 2nd silver this year..nice token!!

Nice finds Juju....I really like the toy cap gun. Like you,
I have only found 1 that was complete....neat find.
Congrats on the 2nd silver for the year...more to come
I'm sure. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

Awesome token and that cap gun is exactly like one I found a year or so ago. Great finds thanks for sharing. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back