Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for an hour or so today to a cellar hole site I have searched before. Not a bad morning with a silver Rosie. 2 indians. 1904 and 1883. And a handful of wheats

The strange thing about this site is that every coin has come from the old wagon Rd that runs right next to foundation. There are actually 3 foundations. Lots of room to check and beat the through the brush. But not one good find off of the road. Just find it weird. That I found so many coins on a 50yd road but nothing in and around the foundations

Oh well beggars can't be choosy
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420405978.190778.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420405989.691762.jpg

Upvote 7

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds thanks for sharing and congrats on the success.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice condition Indian :icon_thumright:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
that would a great day for me here.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heck, it's possible other guys have walked down that exact road and already cleaned out the foundations but never thought to check the road. So great job for checking everywhere.

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, it's possible other guys have walked down that exact road and already cleaned out the foundations but never thought to check the road. So great job for checking everywhere.

I belive its a virgin site. There are tons of good diggable signals all around the foundations and got some cool relics. Just no coins. I need to do some more research of the area and try to date the site a little better. It's on the 1904 topo map. But can't locate any older maps for that area

The site is right behind a buddies house so no research was really needed to find it

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

My thoughts exactly. There's an old site I hit on occasion that has a stripped foundation but all kinds of coins where the road was. Must have been a patch where trade happened or something. Also yards and fields have been productive around hunted out foundations.

Nice finds!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread