kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.I got out to an old housesite today to do a little detectin and found a cool old buckle that i could use some help ID'ing.I found this stuff at a housesite that dates to the early 1800's.I have hunted this yard a few times with my fisher and never found anything other than wheat's and 1 50's dime. Today i used my minelab x-70.My first hole,out popped the buckle ! Then i got the merc,31-s and then a 41 quarter.I also found a lead seal that reads "The salt union" on one side and on the other it reads "none genuine unless bearing this label with corporate seal on obverse manufactured by the salt union Lo ? owners of the original ashton works northwich cheshire england " could use some help with any info on this also.When i found the Buckle i at first thought it was an ID plate from a car,then i saw a design and thought it was something off an old piece of furniture,then i flipped it over and saw the eagle ! woo hoooo !

Attachments

• Mvc-002s.jpg
    Mvc-002s.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 642
  • Mvc-003s.jpg
    Mvc-003s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 633
  • Mvc-004s.jpg
    Mvc-004s.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 646
Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking plate! Congrats.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A FIND, KS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!! I've had to go back and look at it three times now! :D So happy for you! What a find!!!

Many congrats!! Nana

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Hope you can get some sleep tonight. I would have to have it underm my pillow-just in case i woke up, i could look at it. Lol.
Congradulations!!!!!!
jOE

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again y'all ! I was syked to go back today,then i got up and looked outside,an inch or two of snow and it's still coming down ! :P But it's supposed to warm up in the next few days.In the meantime I'm going to a masquerade ball tonight to celebrate my bud's daughter's sweet 16. ;D

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
kieser sousa said:
Thanks again y'all ! I was syked to go back today,then i got up and looked outside,an inch or two of snow and it's still coming down ! :P But it's supposed to warm up in the next few days.In the meantime I'm going to a masquerade ball tonight to celebrate my bud's daughter's sweet 16. ;D

That sucks!

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KirkPA said:
kieser sousa said:

That sucks!

Not so bad, it's all melted and the sun is out now.I was just thinkin about you Kirk,I was going to post that I'll bet there's some Coppa's there,and if so they should be in pretty good shape,not like the ones i find in farmfields.I'm hoping for silver and gold but coppa will do i guess. ;) ;D

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
kieser sousa said:
KirkPA said:
kieser sousa said:

That sucks!

Not so bad, it's all melted and the sun is out now.I was just thinkin about you Kirk,I was going to post that I'll bet there's some Coppa's there,and if so they should be in pretty good shape,not like the ones i find in farmfields.I'm hoping for silver and gold but coppa will do i guess. ;) ;D

Awwww, that is so nice of you. :P :D Bud, if you find some coppas there, they should be in good condition. Gotta love those farmfields though! They are more fun to hunt than a trash-filled park.

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread