Silver and bullets

WeaponsUSMC

Jul 26, 2005
Findlay Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Got out for around half hour this morning and found this nice Silver ring (4th Silver ring in 1.5 months) and some pocket change.? The day before yesterday I found these two outside bullets (the middle one is for compairison found and posted about earlier) thanks for looking, HH....Bill

Attachments

• 3 silver bullet.jpg
    3 silver bullet.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0

johny mc.

May 18, 2005
Bill- your pic(s) didn't come up on my puter ...maybe its me........................anyway its amazing how some people find tons of rings... I have not and yet have found tons of old coins....and I'm not discriminating out...go figure....I know it has something to do with the sites I like to hunt aloha.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rings are strange critters.? I found 7 1/2 rings in July and haven't found one since!? JIM

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Yea, and I found a whole cache of $20 pieces in my front yard which is fill dirt. See the pics below.

Ok, being a wise guy, sorry, no pics buddy. If you need help getting them on, email me and I will help. [email protected]

Chris from Nixa

OP
OP
WeaponsUSMC

WeaponsUSMC

Jul 26, 2005
Findlay Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Sorry about that, the picture is up now. I've had a rough day, looks like i'll be home in Ohio before the ground freezes so ill have time to hunt there. HH....Bill

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring!!!

And those bullets look familiar! :D

Hope your day gets better for ya!

Congrats on the finds!!

Nana ;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Nice ring, WTG!!!
Them are some big bullets,, haven't found any that big yet...
Good luck & Happy hunting~~

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? The day before yesterday I found these two outside bullets (the middle one is for compairison found and posted about earlier) thanks for looking, HH....Bill

Q) HIO: They appear to be standard .50 cal. Military projectiles. The outside ones are apparantly tracer rounds, while the middle one is the standard long range boat tail projectile.

Tjhey have a normal velocity of approx, of 2800 fps. If a modern jet passed over you at mach 3 and you started fireing just then, your projectile would never catch up with it.

When I was flying military you couldn't outrun it. Sigh getting old I guess, but it used to be a high vel thingie.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmils )

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Sounds like your on some roll there with those rings. Keep on diggin

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Top Member Reactions