Silver and Gold Prices: A Historical Perspective

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and Gold Prices: A Biblical Perspective

Hello Friends,

It's been a while since I've posted in here or on the CRHing Forum but have been reading and keeping up on things. I hope all of you are doing well. I love the feeling of owning precious metals like the rest of you, especially when they can be bought cheap (with low premiums) or found at face value in a roll of coins from the bank.

However, I have had a bad feeling about gold and silver for a while now and decided to sell a majority (about 75%) of my holdings a couple months back when gold was $1600 and Silver was $30. I had a substantial position in both metals, but didn't like the languishing prices and know how the paper markets are manipulated which unfortunately effects the physical prices just the same. Not trying to preach to anyone here, but when reading the Bible recently, I came across this passage in the book of Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 7:19 NIV
"They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin."

Another translation:

Ezekiel 7:19 NLT
"They will throw their money in the streets, tossing it out like worthless trash. Their silver and gold won't save them on that day of the LORD's anger. It will neither satisfy nor feed them, for their greed can only trip them up."

It's interesting how the markets are manipulated so much that they can keep the price so low even though demand is so high and supply is virtually extinguished. My conspiratorial view of this is if they (NWO) let gold and silver reach true demand and market prices their game is over, and they will do anything in their power to prevent that from happening, war, market collapse, you name it. They will ensure they win at any and all costs so the prospects of little guys like us getting rich via precious metals seems like a long shot to me.

Your thoughts? What do you think about this historical perspective? Things in this world are certainly getting interesting, and like I have said in the past, you can't eat gold or silver, and if there is a shortage of food, who will give you their food for shiny disks of metal?

HH,
$ilver$urfer:hello:

Last edited:

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things have always been interesting in this world. I have a hard time believing that "this time is different". I also don't put much faith into trying to predict current events based on biblical passages. No one has ever been right using that methodology.

As for the whole "NWO thing"? Well... all I can say is that we can just agree to disagree. I think the world is a lot simpler than most conspiracy theorists make it out to be. A "NWO" implies that people at the top are going to spend massive amounts of energy coming together for their own benefit. Frankly, that's too much work considering they can just leave things in the status quo and still reap all of the benefits. Why work so hard to get something you already have?

Last edited:
OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things have always been interesting in this world. I have a hard time believing that "this time is different". I also don't put much faith into trying to predict current events based on biblical passages. No one has ever been right using that methodology.

As for the whole "NWO thing"? Well... all I can say is that we can just agree to disagree. I think the world is a lot simpler than most conspiracy theorists make it out to be. A "NWO" implies that people at the top are going to spend massive amounts of energy coming together for their own benefit. Frankly, that's too much work considering they can just leave things in the status quo and still reap all of the benefits. Why work so hard to get something you already have?

You are right, things have always been interesting but never in world history have financial systems around the world been so closely tied together and at the same time teetering on the brink of collapse. The stock market is heavily manipulated using algorithms to stimulate market activity and demand, yet this is mostly fabricated. The metals market is also highly manipulated by the Federal Reserve via JPMorgan et al. Why do they do this? To artificially keep prices low and hoard a bunch of shiny metal or to keep their power-position in the 'paper-money shell-game'? My guess is the later and they are worried they may lose their power so they will do anything in their power to stay on top. Just my two cents, but I see gold and silver going much lower and languishing for years to come. I hope I am wrong because I still have a nice amount of silver left.

HH,

$ilver$urfer:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread