CTX 3030
Equinox 800
Equinox600
Makro Multi Kruzer
Garret ATpro
Garret ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the old beach yesterday for a hour at low tide and hit two Silver Washington quarters :headbang:
Then today I tried one of my old schoolyards to see if I could snag some more silver or a relic from the 1800's.
It's been pretty dry there lately as I got nothing but wheaties there the last time I was there. I pull tons of wheaties every time I go, but silver is getting a little scarce. You really have to work for it and look for the deep 6 to 8in. or deeper targets . Well today I was hitting a spot I haven't really hit hard and I got a nice clean high tone on the NOX reading in the low thirties. Turned out to be a 1945 merc. I was in a good mood now. Then about ten feet away I get a choppy high tone, high twenties low thirties at about 6 to 8in. I dig a 6" deep plug, no sound from pinpointer. I go down another 3 or 4 in. and I get tone on the pinpointer. Two more inches and out pops a large cent :hello2: I was really happy now, this made my day. Turned out to be a 1844 Canadian half cent. This is the third large copper I have pulled from this field.
After a few more wheaties I decide to head back to the car, happy with todays finds. Making my way down a hill to the lower field. I get a great high tone at the top of the hill. A 24 to 31 at a good depth. I think maybe another silver dime. Down around 6 in. I pull out a chunky silver (13g)sterling Jesus pendent :headbang:
Great way to end the day
Thanks for viewing
IMG_1817.jpg IMG_1815.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1819.jpg IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg IMG_1823.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 18

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day for you silver is hard to find around here Well done. Tommy

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! :icon_thumleft: Nice Canadian LC! Nice silver score too!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the very productive day! :occasion14:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice saves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions