Silver, clad, and a Sterling ring my daughter claimed!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another 90 minutes at my clad factory. $6.47 in clad, 4 wheats, silver roosie and a small children's Sterling ring which my little girl may have claimed. Thanks for looking and happy Hunting! 20170713_210415.jpg 20170713_203152.jpg 20170713_204430.jpg 20170713_211613.jpg 20170713_210014.jpg 20170713_211748.jpg

Upvote 16

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a happy kid makes it a great find my Wife and kids have taken a Gold charm bracelet many gold and silver rings and a Platnum ring ERRRRRRR!!!!I hide them now!!!!!!! Good job on the clad it adds up and a happy girl!!!!@!!@

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pretty awesome! congrats on finding the silver!

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fine day Cjon! Beautiful ring..plus silver and some gas/coffee/battery money to boot! Swing that place dry! Ddf

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a happy kid makes it a great find my Wife and kids have taken a Gold charm bracelet many gold and silver rings and a Platnum ring ERRRRRRR!!!!I hide them now!!!!!!! Good job on the clad it adds up and a happy girl!!!!@!!@
thanks, this is the first find that she has claimed but that's okay she's cute enough so I'll let her take it LOL

pretty awesome! congrats on finding the silver!
thank you!

Nice hunt...:icon_thumright:
thank you sir

Another fine day Cjon! Beautiful ring..plus silver and some gas/coffee/battery money to boot! Swing that place dry! Ddf
thanks DDF that's my goal, swing until silent!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like your daughter has joined the club also. ( The club of daughters and wives who claim dads finds ) !! Nice find.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on ring, silver and Wheaties! :occasion14:

You know cjon455, I "lose" a lot of my jewelry finds that way, plus giving everything away to people that like it and would wear it... but for me it's the fun of finding it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratualtions on ring, silver and Wheaties! :occasion14:

You know cjon455, I "lose" a lot of my jewelry finds that way, plus giving everything away to people that like it and would wear it... but for me it's the fun of finding it. :thumbsup:
thanks professor, yeah she saw it and how small it was so she put it on, it's hers now!

Sounds like your daughter has joined the club also. ( The club of daughters and wives who claim dads finds ) !! Nice find.
thank you!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the successful days hunt!:icon_thumright: Like the others, seems like happy wives and daughters with the found rings and sparkly stuff makes for even better days and less in the finds pouch later as they are raided!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding hunt. The icing on the cake is a happy daughter
thanks art, when she saw it fit you should have seen her little face she was very happy

Congrats on the successful days hunt!:icon_thumright: Like the others, seems like happy wives and daughters with the found rings and sparkly stuff makes for even better days and less in the finds pouch later as they are raided!
thank you, I guess we do what we got to do LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread