beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't been posting much lately spending more time hunting. Although this is not a monumental find it is sort of my first silver coin spill. Very near dark last night I pulled a plug on a good sold repeatable signal and found a pair of war nickel staring back at me. Also found a 1943 Washington quarter that is very well worn.

Hope everyone has a great day. Good luck and happy hunting.

war nicks.jpg

Upvote 12
That beats my latest coin spill, Sweet!!

The other night I flipped a plug with three 65 Rosie's, and a 66. Lol

Hey, nice spill Beez! Tom told me last time you found a war nick, you said you wished I was there lol. Did you think of me again while you were posting these? Keep the pressure on those guys. I know you all have a friendly competition going.

That deus loves them silver nickels. Congrats Jay

Nice silver! Enjoy! Congratulations !

Hi Beez, nice spill, hope to find my own soon :occasion14:

Nice finds beez..
You have had a banner year so far, with them silverss.

How 'bout that? Some can NEVER find one, you find 'em 2 at a time! LOL

Nice!

Cooool! War nickels are such a refreshing find!

Nice silver coin spill you got there! Congrats!

And not one but TWO of those ever elusive war nickels!!! I guess that new "war nickel" setting on the Deus IS working out for you! :laughing7:

That makes three war nickels in the last 5 days... impressive. You must have a special war nickel program. Please forward that to OD when you get a chance. Congrats on the double!

Nice finds beez..
You have had a banner year so far, with them silverss.

I found a 61 Rosie and 44 Merc today which brings my silver coin total to 50 FTY. I found a total of 61 last year so as I better learn the Deus and now that I've stopped using Basic 1 I seem to be finding more. It helps that I've dropped 17 pounds and am digging more targets too.

Hey, nice spill Beez! Tom told me last time you found a war nick, you said you wished I was there lol. Did you think of me again while you were posting these? Keep the pressure on those guys. I know you all have a friendly competition going.

I actually did think of you OD. Last year Tom found probably 4 or 5 war nickels and I gave him a hard time about counting them in his silver coin totals. Reason was that I was not able to find a single one. This year however I've found 5 I think and AM counting them towards my silver coin totals. The two in the hole had a TID near what an IH penny would hit on my machine. Since the house was built in 1900 I dug it hoping for an IH penny. Had the house been 20 years newer those coins would probably still be in the ground.

Not much of a competition at this point but there's a lot of 2015 left!

Congrats on the two dimes, that you found today. You are quite the silver finding machine this year.

That will get your heart pumping. War nickels are all over the place. The way magnesium decays I believe. I have found them from just above nickel to low copper range. There is a lot of the year left and the summer heat is coming. Still time for Smittyman to come from behind but you are pulling away. Both Steve and I love the heat. Its a Southern thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back