Silver, copper and Mary

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Went on a quick hunt this morning with the Ace 250. Scored a 51 Dime. :headbang: Also Found 3 wheats. 42, 35, 48. Also found my first Religious charm. I have found a Silver 4 for 4 times I have been out hunting. If only I lived in a city with more people. I always look at folks in Chicago finding all this real old money. I wanna go. :tongue3: My town is small. Well hope yall enjoy the picture. The dime was about 6 inches down. All these targets were strong, repeatable signals on the 250. This machine is well worth the money. I love it. I want to experiment with a bigger coil. All I have at the moment is the Sniper and Stock coil. I use the stock coil most of the time. Well hope everyone has a nice weekend. zaxfire69
IMG_1266.jpg

Upvote 0
M

michigan michael

Great hunt! I love that freedom token! What does the other side have on it? WTG! :headbang:

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No cash Value on the back of the freedom Token.

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grats on the finds. As a Ace 250 user myself I suggest the bigger coil. Once you put it on you'll never take it off. You will be suprised how much of a upgrade it is over the stock coil. :icon_thumright:

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds. And, I know what you mean about living in a small town. Well, do some newspaper research, and get out and ask some of the old home owners for permission. I would say, 4 x 4 is a darn good average. Must be other silver in some of the yards. Does your town have curbs? Hunt the grass curbed areas. Old fishing holes/swimming holes? Hunt them. Make sure the head of your machine is submersable. Any place old.....get the right permission, and go to it. Also, find out about the older farms/churches inside/outside your city limits. Get permission. Then find some stuff. Find out if there were any places in/around your town, or neighboring towns where they used to have large camp-style meetings. Any State/County Parks? Just use your imagination, and you will have plenty to wear yourself out on. :laughing7: And, chances are, you'll find some might good/interesting stuff.
Happy hunting. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread