Silver Crashing Out Again

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait till the US (disgustingly) strikes Syria. All PMs will rise rapidly.

I agree with you. I also believe that if we strike Syria, we will have things of monstrous proportions to be concerned about.

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Rumor has it that TimZim is planning on stacking his halves to build a silver-lined fallout bunker. Silver isn't lead but it is reasonably dense and the way he finds it makes it more economical than buying lead sheets or pouring concrete. :safety-goggles:

Rascal

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait till the US (disgustingly) strikes Syria. All PMs will rise rapidly.

I thought Putin made it pretty difficult for that to now happen. But if it did, I agree PMs would go up.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Till we grow beards, get weird a disappear into the mountains, nothin but clowns down here.

But yeah i wasnt paying attention to it the past few days n when i refreshed it, silver was down like 2 bucks. No idea where it will go from here. Hopefully down to 15 we can all stock up. Then it can skyrocket to 40 we can sell, then it can drop back down to 20-25. Ideally.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the thing that bothers me is that silver seems to keep falling sensationally. every time we hear that the fed might cut back quantitative easing it drops $1-2 bucks, yet it barely raised that much when they first started QE3, and then only raised one single day, the day they announced it. How could it drop several times more on concerns we will cut back than it initially did when we started?

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax, Silver is heading back up next week. The Banksters and Fed will start Tapering next week and Rates will rise and so will Silver. Buy this weekend if you can afford it. Keep Stacking

My Blog

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see Silver heading up tonight due to Tapering, Whistle-Blowers and Bank Tapering (Layoffs) interesting couple of weeks ahead.

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I see Silver heading up tonight due to Tapering, Whistle-Blowers and Bank Tapering (Layoffs) interesting couple of weeks ahead.

Crash-chart-JLL.jpg

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea but does it really matter right now, only time will tell so Keep Stacking.

Benny-Mountain-Bikes.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions