Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I went to detect a spot about a half mile up the road from where I live that I had received permission to hunt a few weeks ago.

The very first target I dug was a 1956 Rosie in the small front yard. I worked my way down the narrow side yard hitting quit a bit of clad, 7 wheats and other stuff. When I got to the back of the house a strong dime signal resulted in 4 dimes stuck together. They included a 56 and a 61 Rosie and a 39 and a 44 Merc. I will be returning to hunt the large side yard on the other side of the house and the large back yard, I hope my luck continues.

House1.jpg

coins1.jpg

coins2.jpg

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the toy car,

HH

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 silver in a hole??? I'd be goin' over that area with a fine tooth comb :) congrats!!! That doesn't happen too often!!!

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Dan,
Great picture of the dimes. It's always fun to find a spill. :) Nate found a four silver spill at the DFX hunt. ;D All dimes.

Bob

OP
OP
Schrecky

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a 34,000v distribution line across the street from this location (I work for the electric company) so the EMI in the front yard was bad. I had to run the Preamp @ 2 and the AC around 67 but was still hitting targets at around 4 or 5 inches with the stock coil and using Correlate. The dime spill was around 5 inches.

I got permission to hunt this location from the owner who goes to the church I attend. I've been able to get access to several spots from friends at church.

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job and nice silvers!

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread