Silver exercise program

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I get enough exercise at work, I dont really need more lol. I work in a machine shop so we deal with metal up to 1 1/2 inches thick and make items as big as 60 foot tall and 30 foot wide.

Sample of what we make at this link : Manufacturers of Expansion Joints, Dampers, Ducting & Duct Work - Flextech Industries

picture of one of the larger dampners, the largest we have is a 3 piece, the one in the picture is a 2 piece.

part_6___new_replacement_guillotine_damp.jpg

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walk 25lbs of coin (1 box of halves) about a 1/4- 1/2 mile between pickup and dump banks on any given work day. I think that is a pretty decent workout.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I walk 25lbs of coin (1 box of halves) about a 1/4- 1/2 mile between pickup and dump banks on any given work day. I think that is a pretty decent workout.

My textbooks for school that I walk around with weigh about 25 pounds.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I created my own exercise program. Every time I find a silver coin I get down & do 5 pushups. So far I found 4 silver dimes in a box so I had to get down 4 times. If I build muscles & people ask how I got in shape, I'll say from coin roll hunting. That should leave them perplexed.

Chief WhoIsAlwaysThinking

With the lack of silver I am finding lately I think I would begin to atrophy on this program.

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Local_coins said:
With the lack of silver I am finding lately I think I would begin to atrophy on this program.

Here's a better idea. Each roll you don't find silver, you drop and do 5 pushups. Then you would really have a workout by the end of searching a box.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I created my own exercise program. Every time I find a silver coin I get down & do 5 pushups. So far I found 4 silver dimes in a box so I had to get down 4 times. If I build muscles & people ask how I got in shape, I'll say from coin roll hunting. That should leave them perplexed.

Chief WhoIsAlwaysThinking

Great Idea.. My lady will love it.. Now I have an excuse to get out of doing Yoga with her.. More ROLL HUNTING it is...lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread