Reelsnrods

Feb 13, 2013
Nantucket
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was starting to think my AT Pro didn't really like jewelry, but it turns out I might just need to put more hours in! Found these in the dry sand, as in the past, my AT doesn't like the black sand and hot rocks at the beach I hit every couple months. Good fun... Now I just need to turn my silver finds into gold, and my costume stones into real gems. The ring is marked 925 and has either a mountain range outline or a heart beat. The earring has no markings, so she's all show.

After a bit I wondered out on to a flat that formed thanks to a falling tide. Big mistake as it tunes out. After having great luck keeping the detector ground balanced, but not getting a single signal, the machine started chipping and squeaking and flipping out. I turned it off and on and cleaned the coil. Seemed to stop for a bit, but started again soon after. I think I might be in for a new coil as mine is slightly worn... I've probably got 50 hours in the stock coil, and I'm not a ground banger, but there is a little wear, and I've been pondering a bigger coil. Maybe one of those Ukrainian monsters:) image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You wouldn't take a Prius off-roading......would you???

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats on the silver finds,reelsnrods!

The ring style is unique... I would like to find a ring like that.

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread