Nokta Fors CoRe
Makro Racer 2
Nokta Simplex+
XP Deus
Minelab NOX 600
Minelab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cal - saw your video on the Cibola missing silver. I just tested my original (2004) Tejon with both the large DD and small concentric and both hit a Merc dime no problem. The Tejon has manual ground balance and I'm tuned for my hot soil here in VA but if you want me to play around with GB and see if I can eliminate silver let me know. Others feel free to chime in with their silver yes/no comments...

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem with silver with my Vaquero. Just tested in the basement against my MX Sport and depth is almost identical.

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That gaffe was simply a tuning issue of some kind,internal trimmer got moved. No metal detector at zero disc declines silver...not one.

jmaryt

Feb 6, 2007
The thread title fooled me , I thought it was a fundraiser . I couldn't imagine Calabash needing money .

he doesn't! way i understand it,he owns a seafood restaurant!..i find this very "plausible"
because i believe he has been sampling too much of his product.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Monte Berry says that if you ground balance too positive, you can lose even quarters. Calabash's trash talk gets tiring quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread