Silver from the bank again!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at the bank to deposit some of my rolled coins and asked the teller if she had any halves, so she looked through them and pulled out a 40%er for me SWEET. Then went to the park I was going to detect and right towards the end a Mother from across the street came over and asked if I had ever found any rings there as her daughter had lost a Purity Promise ring her Grandmother had given her. Well sad to say I haven't found that, but the area she thinks she lost it is a retention pond area they only open in the summer so come summer time I have a mission, hopefully it is still there because Grandma still don't know it's lost.My only wonder is how it is going to read on the VDI as it is gold and silver with a peridot stone. 100_4371.JPG100_4372.JPG

Upvote 4
Congrats on the 40% silver BotB. :thumbsup:
I always ask for halves when I go to my bank too. Normally they only have a few and they are never silver. Today was different though. She said she had $40 worth of halves. I bought the rolls and wasn't expecting much. I could tell they were rolled by someone that had turned them into the bank, because the person wrote their initials on the rolls. I lucked out and got one 1967 Kennedy half 40% silver. :occasion14:
It was a good day,
MM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back