Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting article but I don't believe in charts, I have no fears that silver is going to be heading up soone than later. The economy and the world situation is going to dictate it. Now is the time to buy. :thumbsup:

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
12:23 PM CT---Gold up $25+......Silver up 90+ cents. Being that the PMs are somewhat controlled, expect a downward movement in a day or so.

12:28 PM CT---Gold up $34+.....Silver up $1+. and then dittos for the above line.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
The rallies in PMs are being attributed to the fed reserve statement released today saying they plan to keep interest rates low through 2014. This is PM positive. Just wait until they announce another round of QE (if that happens, and many believe it will), you will really see a rally then.

Jim

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't last Friday options expiration day? I had assumed that the sudden rise was partially related to that.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
mts said:
Wasn't last Friday options expiration day? I had assumed that the sudden rise was partially related to that.

No, today's rise was due to the fed speech from what is being reported. They are gonna keep interests rates near ZERO until the end of 2014. ;D

Not good for those hard working, long term savers over the years that put money in the bank thinking it was going to help them in the long term. At least they have the principal left, that is what inflation hasn't eaten away.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread