Silver in the Coinstar

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

After breakfast I went to the grocery store to get ready for New Years Eve; it appears everyone else had the same idea :dontknow:. As usual, I checked the Coinstar machine on the way in…nothing in the tray :BangHead:. After shopping and paying, I walked by the Coinstar machine again and spotted a few shiny coins :hello2:. Naturally, they were scooped up and place in my pocket for further inspection. Upon arriving home I reached into my pocket and checked my finds of the trip.

With the temperature too cold and frozen ground, I have taken to indoor treasure hunting. :icon_thumleft:

Finds:

1951D Rosie dime, 1957D Wheat cent and a 2000 25 cent Bahamas coin

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

12_30_17 CoinStar.jpg

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, common sense and still numb fingers is keeping me "docile" and indoors in the sub zero weather.:sad11: I have yet to ever reach into the Green Machine and scoop up any finds. I "feel" like a homeless transient grabbing that stuff! LOL!!!:laughing9: Perhaps I can get into coin roll hunting to assist with my trips to thrift stores to scavenge treasure between the trash. Lord knows I have much cleaning and organizing to do in my home since it ALL gets left behind during hunting season. The Bahamas sounds like a nice spot to detect this time of year.:thumbsup:

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
A silver and a wheatie. Have to say that is a nice haul. Hit a coinstar myself today. One quarter and a nickel Canadian.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
A round of silver is always a "gooder!"

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG!! So freakin cold here in NY I may have to start checking the coinstars!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions