Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their talking mid July blasting off in between a small downward motion, watch out, get ready to stack. Keep Stacking

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Since most of the "guru" prognosticators I have read are saying we are going to drop before a big launch, I will bet against them and agree with streetwalker on this one. It seems the powers that be like to do the opposite of what everybody is expecting. The anti PM bugs think gold and silver are going to tank and they will eventually be wrong. I think the pro PM gurus are afraid to keep looking wrong so they are hedging their bets by saying we will get a drop first, then the big liftoff. They might be right but I don't see a huge drop at this point in silver (below the low from last year).

If things continue to heat up in the mid east this week we won't see much of a drop at all. All the COT crap leaves me confused so I have stopped trying to use that to gauge movement. They say the commercials are the smart money and usually win, but from what I have seen the large specs have been moving the market for the past months and have been the correct ones.

Although I find it entertaining to listen to some of the real far out PM-conspriacy type sites (I don't want to name names such as those that make sensational claims about MAJOR things coming in July around the world), I have to remember to check their track records for past calls before believing what they say is gospel.

I agree with Marchas just keep putting metals away each month and when they finally do take off you will be well positioned. Probably all the folks here waiting or 16 or 14 silver will be left out, even though I would love to be able to buy physical silver at those prices.

All just my opinion.

Jim

Last edited:

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the longer the stock markets goes without a correction, the more and more capital will pour into PM's. And there will be an even bigger run to safe havens during the correction. Wishing I bought even more in the $18's. I dont want to pay $23.50-$24oz on the major PM sites right now.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell are you going to wait till it gets higher before you buy? Lol Keep Stacking

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your gonna stack silver, you better be in it for the long haul. I don't see anything crazy happening this year myself. It'd be nice and I hope I'm wrong but until I see a continued steady increase lasting more than a month or three, everything else is pure speculation. I'll keep stacking myself. It's still a buyers market and will be for a good while yet to come. Maybe after the current CIC finishes his term and our (lack of) gold reserves are brought to light, we will then see a steady increase. After all, the increase and overload of worthless fiat currency that this nation is printing will eventually self destruct. History has proven that, time and time again.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe we will see a steady increase. I believe it will take off when we least expect it when the Derivatives collapse. Keep Stacking

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
It's getting close my friend, real close ans as I always say, Keep Stacking

You know I agree with both of you guys 100%. But you gotta listen to me. When the stock market finally takes a big $h!t, you will want to have some (not that much) of your $$$ shorting said stock markets in some manner. Whether put options on particular stocks or as I prefer, the 3X inverse ETFs, make sure you profit in fiat as the stock markets tank. You can put that fiat profit into preps, PMs or whatever. Don't believe that all paper automatically equals bad at least for now. I still say have most in physical PMs but have some diversification. But wait until the time is right. So far the major stock indexes look strong. But once they break ride the wave down and profit.

Just my opinion.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I agree with both of you guys 100%. But you gotta listen to me. When the stock market finally takes a big $h!t, you will want to have some (not that much) of your $$$ shorting said stock markets in some manner. Whether put options on particular stocks or as I prefer, the 3X inverse ETFs, make sure you profit in fiat as the stock markets tank. You can put that fiat profit into preps, PMs or whatever. Don't believe that all paper automatically equals bad at least for now. I still say have most in physical PMs but have some diversification. But wait until the time is right. So far the major stock indexes look strong. But once they break ride the wave down and profit.

Just my opinion.

Jim

Wish I could Jim but have no idea how to do it. Lol keep Stacking

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
All the COT crap leaves me confused so I have stopped trying to use that to gauge movement. They say the commercials are the smart money and usually win, but from what I have seen the large specs have been moving the market for the past months and have been the correct ones.
Jim

Hmmmm... Maybe the commercials are the "smart money" after all. Their short positions in gold/silver look to me about has high proportionately as I can recall since I have been looking at the COT numbers.

Still too early to tell. Would love to see $16 silver again even if just for one day so I could lock in some 3X silver ETF shares before the eventual "launch" whenever the hell that is.

Would be funny if Bo Polny's recent prediction comes true, in light of all the PM bug angst in his name on various PM blogs.

Just my opinion.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions