Silver keychain pendant

Snarkie

Feb 14, 2011
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if this is in the wrong section; if I missed a silver section, please let me know.

I made this keychain in 1982, when I was 14. It involved a New Year's Eve party, a huge fireplace, melted wine bottles and a lot of unanswered questions, but this has been my keychain ever since.

Fifteen years ago, it fell out of my pocket on a spiral rollercoaster. Luckily, it was found and returned. Three years ago, it fell out of my pocket while riding my motorcycle on the interstate. By the time I realized it was gone, retraced my tracks and found it, it had been run over a few times and the end was completely ripped out. I just now found someone to repair it, and it's almost as good as new. It's just great to have it back in my pocket again.

I have no idea how much it weighs, but you can tell from the size of it in regard to the keys, it's pretty heavy.

Attachments

• Silver pendant.jpg
    Silver pendant.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Snarkie

Snarkie

Feb 14, 2011
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I guess an inebriated idiot throwing his aunt's silver coin collection into a white-hot fire and forgetting he did it, is more common than I thought.

I really thought this was unique, but apparently I'm not the only one to pan a fireplace and find a keychain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread